iPhone users go through some specific issues while operating any task due to their phone's inbuilt system and design. Gmail not working on the iPhone is one of the other problems faced by iPhone users. Lately, many iPhone users have complained that they are finding issues while sending or receiving mail via Gmail and some are not able to download Gmail through their iPhone.
Gmail not loading on iPhone or mails not being able to track has become one of the common problems for iPhone users. If you are also one of these, there’s no need to worry. this guide will be going to solve your problem within a minute with the easiest possible method you can go for.
The Problem you are/going to face when Gmail not working on your iPhone
- You won’t be able to track your emails anymore
- Your access to Gmail will be denied
- Will receive error messages like “cannot get mail”, “cannot send mail”
- Won’t be able to install/download Gmail
- Gmail not opening
These are the common problems faced by iPhone users when Gmail doesn’t work properly. But luckily we got you the solution to your problem, where you could fix such problem in no time
How to Fix Gmail Not Working on iPhone
- Go to an iPhone internet browser like safari.
- Visit Gmail.com.
- On the other tab, paste this link to your browser - https://accounts.google.com/b/0/displayunlockcaptcha
- Now sign in to your account in which you are finding difficulty.
- Tap on continue.
- After a while, you’ll be able to enable your Gmail access by receiving and sending emails.
Read also - https://onlinegeeks.hpage.com/gmail-on-iphone-not-working-and-how-to-fix-it.html