Are you a dark theme lover and roaming on the internet looking for "how to make Snapchat dark mode?"
Then, you have landed on the right page, and at the right time as in this blog, we will be enlisting quick steps through which you can easily change your Snapchat theme from light to dark.
So, let's begin!
How To Make Snapchat into Dark Mode?
Here are the quick steps through which you can easily shift from light mode to dark mode in your Snapchat app on the android app.
- Begin with heading to the settings app, then look for the "Display" tab.
- Once you have reached the Display tab, now turn on the " Dark mode" which will apply dark themes all over your device.
- After that, scroll down to the About phone and click seven times on the build number, which will enable "Developers Mode".
- Now, go back and you will notice a new option titled "Developer mode", now tap on it and turn on the Force dark mode toggle.
- Lastly, Close the settings app and Relaunch the Snapchat app and you will notice that your Snapchat is now in a dark theme.
Fun Fact:- Dark mode not only saves your eyes from straining but also saves your battery too.
By following the above, one can easily enable dark mode in Snapchat and enjoy the dark theme.
We hope that the quick steps we have provided will end your quest of "how to get dark mode on Snapchat?"
Read also - https://www.pkelearn.com/2022/03/08/enable-dark-mode-on-snapchat-on-ios-android.html