Perhaps, you have deleted photos or videos from Facebook App, but now you want to restore them. Is it possible?
Of course, it is Possible Here is how to do this.
Come with us to know about how to find deleted posts on Facebook.
How to Retrieve Deleted Fb Post?
Facebook has the option to restore your deleted photos from the trash. Follow the steps
- Launch your Facebook app and navigate to the “Profile ” section.
- Tap on the three dots button and click on “Archive”
- Tap on “Trash” and search for the post that you want to retrieve.
- After getting that click on the ellipsis button again
- Tap on the “Restore ” button.
This is the most common way by which you can restore your posts that were deleted by mistake.
Facebook trash restores photos that were deleted within 30 days, after that they will get deleted permanently.
How to Delete Posts From Facebook?
Do you want to delete some of your posts from Facebook? Just go with the steps
- Open your Facebook app from any of your devices
- Select the posts you want to delete.
- Go to the “Three dots” button
- Scroll down to the “Move to Trash” option
- Tap on “Move” on the confirmation window seen on your screen.
Your post will get deleted. But now you realize that you have deleted some posts that you don’t want. Go with the above-given steps to recover the Facebook deleted posts.
Here we have discussed how to delete posts from Facebook and how to restore them again. This article will definitely help you in retrieving your deleted posts from Facebook.
also recommended - https://www.techwestnews.com/2022/08/17/recover-deleted-facebook-posts/