There are many people who have often used a password on their Outlook PST files to protect the data that they have stored there but, there can be instances where you can forget the outlook password for the PST file and want to know how to change the password of the PST file. So here, we are going to tell you how to recover your Outlook password.
Steps to Change the Password of your PST Outlook File
It is very simple to retrieve outlook's password and then, change it. You need to follow the steps that we are giving here for the same.
- Open your Outlook application on your device and then go to the Account settings.
- There, you will see an option of Data files, open the Outlook PST file, and then its settings.
- Now, you will see the ‘Password’ option in the ‘Outlook Data file’ section. Choose the option and then, enter the old password in the correct field.
- After that, you need to type a new password for your account to recover the outlook password.
- Tap on the ‘OK’ button to finalize the changes and set a new password for your Outlook PST file.
Hope you have understood the steps that we have given you here.
For more read - https://www.promorapid.com/read-blog/215796_how-to-crack-forgotten-outlook-passwords-for-accounts.html