To delete the Kik account permanently, you want admittance to the email address and username you used to make your Kik account.
To utilize Kik, you can likewise briefly deactivate your record rather than forever delete it.
To deactivate your Kik account, simply visit the proper deactivation entrance in an internet browser, enter the mentioned data, and submit.
Delete Kik Account
Here is how you can delete Kik account:
- Open the Kik account cancellation entrance in an internet browser.
- Enter your Kik username and the email address you used to set up the record.
- Enter a justification for why you are leaving Kik.
- Check the crate that recognizes you are forever erasing your record.
- Click Go!
- Browse your email. You'll get a deactivation email; click the included connection to forever deactivate (i.e., erase) your record.
Instructions to Deactivate Kik Account
To move back from Kik yet you don't know whether you need your flight to be super durable, you can briefly deactivate your record, which gives you the choice to reactivate it later just by logging once more into your record. At the point when you deactivate Kik account, here occurs:
- Open the Kik account deactivation gateway in an internet browser.
- Enter the email address you used to set up the record.
- Click Go!
- Browse your email. You'll get a deactivation email; click the included connection to briefly deactivate your record. To reactivate it later, simply sign back in utilizing the Kik application.
This is how you can get to Kik delete account and even deactivate it.
For more read - https://onlinegeeks.puzl.com/_news/How-to-Delete-a-Kik-Account-without-Email-Id%253F/316900