Yahoo and Outlook are the two most major email services that are currently running in the world and all across the world. The best part is that you as users can set the Yahoo account theirs on Outlook and make the settings as convenient as they can and by doing all the settings of the emails it lets you access all the emails in one single place. But there are users who are dealing with the problem of Yahoo mail stopped working in outlook.
In this blog, we are going to help you with the same and we will also provide you with some fixes which you can try to use when you are dealing with the problem with Yahoo and Outlook. So, let us begin with the same fixes which you can try.
Solutions for Yahoo Not working with Outlook –
1. Removing and then adding your Yahoo account again
- To begin you need to visit Outlook first and then go to the File menu so that you can move to the next step.
- In this step to fix Outlook not receiving Yahoo emails now you have to click on the account settings from the menu which is there with you.
- Now in this step, you have to select the option of Manage profiles and then look for the show profiles and then click on it as soon as you find it.
- Now you need to remove your account of yours and then once it is removed you have to add your Yahoo account to the Outlook account to fix Outlook not working with Yahoo mail.
2. Checking the configuration settings
You can set the settings of Yahoo and Outlook and if there is any setting or configuration which is not done properly then you need to set it properly so that you do not face problems with Yahoo and Outlook and you do not have to look for how to add Yahoo mail to Outlook 2016. These settings can be the incorrect settings of IMAP and SMTP settings and these settings need correct and verified information.
See also - https://onlinegeeks.net/configure-and-access-yahoo-mail-in-outlook/