Here's a new page, just for you!
Gmail is a widely renowned email service that is used by tons of people around the globe. The site is being criticized for its errors and problems that cause trouble to the users. In today’s blog, we will be discussing some simple steps to fix one of these Gmail problems.
Steps to fix Gmail android app not syncing
- Make sure that you have updated the app. It is often seen that an outdated, older version of the app can give trouble to the user. It may be very well become the cause of you not receiving your emails too so make sure that you use the updated version of the app to avoid this sync issue.
- You can also try to restart your device on several occasions. This may sound stupid but it works almost all of the time in fixing this sync error.
- Make sure to check the connectivity of your device. Most people tend to suffer from this error just because they don’t pay enough attention so make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection and also that you are not on airplane mode etc. to avoid this error.
- You need to check your Gmail settings and make sure that you have not turned off the sync, be it accidentally. In case it gets turned off, nothing will get synced. You can check that by opening your Gmail app and then redirect to the settings. Now select your account and check to see if sync is on or not.
- You can also try to clear the data of your Gmail app and then restart your device to check if this resolves this sync error.
For more info, you may visit the Google help center or you can also try to access the Onlinegeeks.net website to get answers to your queries.