There are times when the user wants to delete his/her Snapchat account and to know the method they search on a browser with various questions such as
How to delete your Snapchat account or
- How to delete a Snapchat account or
- How to deactivate a Snapchat account or
- Delete Snapchat Account
The answer to this question is simple, easy, and quick. Follow the steps mentioned below and the user would be able to delete the Snapchat account conveniently.
- Users have to login into their Snapchat account
- Go to the "Delete my account" option
- Enter the asked information for verification
- Click on the continue button and the user's account would be deleted.
When Users Want to Delete their Snapchat Account on iOS
The answer to the question of "how to delete a snap account or how to deactivate a Snapchat account" on iOS is given below:
- Open the Snapchat Account Portal page on the browser
- Users have to fill in the details such as username and password and then tap on Login
- There would be a "Delete My Account" option click on that
- Users would be asked to again enter the username & password
- At last click on the Continue option.
As all users are aware of the fact that they can deactivate the account from their side but the account would be permanently deleted only after 30 days of deactivation.
If the user is sure to delete, he/she should not open the account in this period otherwise once opened again the account would be restored.
Also Read - https://www.wztext.com/deleting-snapchat-account-heres-how-to-delete-it/