This lets you know how to make a guess about who sees your Facebook profile the most. We have to keep in mind that there is no such way to be sure of the users who visit our profile and any claim to do so is either wrong or a scam.
Below is a method to do this which can be done by using your friends' list.
- Open Facebook. If you are not logged into Facebook on desktop, first enter your email and password and then click log in. and if you're logging in on your mobile, you can log into Facebook by entering your email and password and then log in.
- Click your name tab. Tap in the bottom right corner of the screen on iPhone or the top right corner in the android.
- Then click on friends. This is near the top of your profile page as this will bring up a list of your Facebook friends.
- Review the top results. The top 10 to 20 friends on the list are the ones with whom you interact frequently. This means that they most likely visit your profile more often than the others.
- Then consider each of your top friends. Someone who has a few hundred friends is much more likely to visit your profile than someone who has a few thousand friends as this will help to narrow down the list of people who are likely to be seeing your profile.
- Then you have to look for friends' suggestions. If you get a Facebook notification urging you to add some people, the people in the question are most likely friends of one of your most frequent profile visitors.
For more read - https://writeapp.me/online-geeks/note/can-you-see-who-clicks-on-your-facebook-profile